Welcome to The Strategy Game Network website.
We aim to produce games designed to deliver income for businesses, donations for charities and challenges for players.
This website showcases the first demo version of The Strategy Game called ‘Goalscorer’ which is a game of skill for one or two players.
Final versions of the game will be customised on different themes, not just football, so don’t be put off learning the game if you don’t like football as we can produce different versions on many different themes.
Become part of the Strategy Game Network. Learn how to play the game then Contact Us if you think you can help us deliver income for businesses, donations to charities and challenges for players.
IMPORTANT – You need Adobe Flash installed on your computer to play this game and to see game tutorials.
If you simply want to learn how to play the game just read the following text shown in bold. The remaining content on this website includes more information on the rules. We also say more about how we can use this game to provide income for business and charities that are going through a difficult time at the moment.
Get playing straight away by clicking on the image to the right to open a new browser tab to play the game so you can refer to the following Quick Rules as you play:
- In the demo game you play with the white counters and you have the first turn. Computer plays with black.
- You need to score more goals than your computer opponent to win by capturing (landing on) its counters. Only your counters showing football shirts, called First Teamers, can capture your opponent’s counters.
- Your turn consists of 2 moves, a Youth Player move and a First Teamer move. The squares you can move to are shown in red in this demo game. Just click on the counter you want to move then click on the square you want to move it to.
- Build a stronger team by getting your non-first teamer counters called Youth Players to any square on your opponent’s Goal Line to become First Teamers.
- A Youth Player’s first move as a First Teamer, called its First Team Debut Move, can have serious consequences for your opponent, and the move it can make depends on its number. You can bring on your Substitute instead if it has a better first team debut move.
- The Star Player on your team is the only counter without a number. Get your Star Player to your opponent’s Goal Line or capture you opponent’s Star Player and you score 2 goals and the game ends.
- You take a risk when capturing your opponent’s Youth Players as you can’t see their identities and their starting positions change in every game, but the same is true for your opponent. You could score a goal, or two goals if you capture your opponent’s Star Player. The counter you capture could also result in an Offside (not good) or Penalty (even worse). Play the demo game and see what happens.
Read the Game Guide or Game Rules if you want to know more. After you’ve played the game please complete the player survey and tell us what versions of the game you would like to play. If you’ve any general feedback on the game or can help us with investment Contact Us.
We know we can produce games that can deliver income for businesses, donations for charities, and challenges for players, but we need investment to make this work.
We’ll be running a crowdfunding campaign soon with special offers for anyone who invests in this business. Here are some other ways you can help:
- spread the word on social media
- if you play or listen to music, play or watch sport, or would be interested in playing the Strategy Game for your business, tell us more
- become a sponsor
- or just invest in our business so we can make the best products for players
Help us deliver much needed income for businesses, donations for charities, and challenges for players. Contact Us to tell us how you can help.